Income + Tax Return: $6,170.56
I will just say up straight, this month was a mess. I decided to take a last minute trip with approx 25 friends. It was dearly not in budget. I wish I held on to my tax return to fund it, but the decision came after I already rolled it into my auto loan. So you will see some travel expenses here, but there were some expenses put on my credit card.
- Home – $1792.95 – fixed and in budget.
- Auto & Transport
- Payment – $333.36
- Gas – $187.02 – with in my $205 allotted budget.
- AAA – $48 – annual fee. Peace of mind even though the service may be covered under one of my credit cards. And I use it for the Park n’ Fly discount, too. The money for this came out of my savings. planned.
- DMV fee – $33.00 – permit test fee.
- Food & Dining
- Groceries – $334.65 – this is fine.
- Restaurants – $354.68 – this is Way out of budget due to travel.
- Coffee – $40 – exactly on budget.
- Fast Food – $60.87 – okay.
- Alcohol & Bars – $19.16 – traveling with friends
- Clothing – $305.95 – So out of budget. This was due to travel & apparel for an Indian wedding event (span over 3 days)
- Household Supplies – $181.66 – I bought the cat an expense automatic feeder so she would stop eating too quick and throwing up on my carpet. It works great. Update: the cat does not like to be fed automatically. She has a ton of food sitting in her bowl. But she also gets wet food. So she is not hungry as a result of lots of dry food left over.
- Malware – $24.95 – annual subscription
- Taxes – $71.98 – gotta be done
- Bills & Utilities
- Cellular – $47.66 – fixed and in budget.
- Electric & Gas – $59.25 – in the $65 allotted budget
- Internet/Cable/Phone – $109.15 – fixed and in budget
- Travel – $135.68 – out of budget. prepaid a hotel room.
- Personal Care $90.99 – out of budget but did cover some vitamins.
- Personal Allowance – $20.00
- Entertainment – $19.98 – in budget for Hulu/Netflix
- Fees & Charges – $10 – Credit Agency fee
- Cash & ATM – $200 – travel money for child and me.
- C. Loan – $555.39 – monthly debt payment. fixed.
Starting Auto Loan Debt: $8,99970
Ending Auto Loan Debt: $7,994.73
I was able to SNOWBALL $685.32 into the auto loan. This came from the tax return.
Starting Total Debt: $73,845.61
Ending Total Debt: $72,144.65
Ugh. Since deferring my SLs the end of Nov., interest accrued is approx. $650. :/~