- Home – $1,792.50 – Fixed and in budget.
- Home Furnishings – $126 – This is an unplanned expense as we did a light upgrade to my child’s bedroom. I’m proud of her as she kept was able to keep the costs to a minimum (but made it look really cute).
- Food & Dining – I would like to see the fast food and restaurants go down, but food expenses are still in budget.
- Groceries – $327.19
- Restaurants – $74.34
- Coffee Shops – $30.00
- Fast Food – 54.25
- Household – $107.22 – I would like to keep this under a hundred. the budget combines food & dining with household. the total is still within budget.
- Clothing – $96.93 – This is over budget by $46.
- Bills & Utilities
- Cellular – $95.32 – Fixed. In budget.
- Gas & Electric – $64.06 – In budget
- Auto & Transport
- Auto Payment – $333.26 – Fixed. In budget.
- Auto Gas – $158.42 – This is approx. $45 under budget.
- Travel – $148.70 – bought points at a discounted rate to fly the child to see family. Last minute planned trip. out of budget.
- Health & Fitness – $80 – This fee will go away as the costs are being moved to an FSA.
- Cash & ATM – $40.00 – Not planned.
- Entertainment – $39.95 – This is $19.95 over-budget due to a movie and app purchase.
- Personal Allowance – $38.17 – In budget.
- Fees & Charges $13.00 – Ordered a credit report (already used my free one) and an ATM fee. I need to see why the ATM fee wasn’t reimbursed. Or maybe it did in the next report.
- CC Payments – $782.81 – I am sure this has to do with paying off holiday and health expenses.
Starting Auto Loan Debt: $9,347.78
Ending Auto Loan Debt: $8,999.70
Debt Snowball – No extra payments were applied this month to the auto loan.
Starting Total Debt: $73,819.98
Ending Total Debt: $73,845.61
If you look at the recent history of my debt, I am riding the same roller coaster. Only the waves are getting taller. Granted many of the reasons are valid, but at the same time, many of those reasons are not valid. I really need to be mindful to break this curse. It’s been life long. Hence the blog for accountability.